Give us a call: 301.770.9610
Hosting and Cloud Services
Managed Hosting and Cloud computing are cost-effective solutions
GNSI has extensive experience designing, developing, and operating cost-effective hosting solutions that provide our clients with a combination of performance, scalability, and availability. Our staff is skilled at identifying the most appropriate architecture to support each client's computing needs. GNSI has worked with major organizations and federal agencies to develop and implement hosting solutions for each organization’s Internet, intranet, or extranet environment.
Hosting and managing critical business applications, Microsoft Exchange, websites, and other systems in your office space is often substantially more expensive and less reliable than using managed hosting or cloud-based services. GNSI can provide you with the better reliability at a lower total cost of ownership than operating the systems in-house. Rackspace, our managed datacenter partner offers:
- Redundant and conditioned power and backup power
- HVAC systems with N+1 redundancy for full-time environmental control
- Advanced fire suppression
- High-grade physical security using keycards, biometrics, and 24x7x365 surveillence
- Fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment
- Fiber connections to multiple data communications providers through disparate access points
- Certified network technicians hired after thorough background checks
- Fanatical support and a 100% uptime guarantee with most offerings
In addition, having critical systems hosted in the cloud substantially reduces the potential for down- time by having the capability to dynamically scale across multiple servers to handle peak demands.
Our Hosted Microsoft Exchange Solutions from Appriver include the feature your organization needs:
- Unlimited mailbox storage
- BlackBerry connectivity and Goodlink available as options
- Reliable email with Outlook, Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync included
- Akamai Internet optimization for faster download speeds and better mobile connectivity
- Meeting scheduling, contact management, document-sharing and task management
- Email aliases, domain aliases and email forwarding
- Public folders and distribution groups
- Phenomenal Care™ from our US-based team, 24x7x365
GNSI’s strategic partnerships with Rackspace, Appriver, Microsoft, Akamai, and Google allow us to provide services such as managed and cloud hosting, hosted collaborations tools such as Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint, cloud-based offerings such as on-demand storage, email, calendaring, web portals for team collaboration, and office applications.
Our experienced staff can provide a range of services, including:
- Strategic Planning and Solution Architecture Design
- Infrastructure Managed Operations services
- Migration services from current hosting company
- Web Caching services and support through Akamai's EdgeSuite Enterprise Services
- Cloud Computing implementation
- Information Security services
- Application Development and Maintenance
To arrange for an assessment of your hosting needs and find out how cloud-based services can benefit your organization and users at a lower cost, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 770-9610.