Give us a call: 301.770.9610
CIO-SP3 Small Business
What is CIO-SP3 Small Business?
Cutting-edge technology. Streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning. These are among the advantages of choosing GNSI through the CIO-SP3 Small Business contracting vehicle, a new Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) from NITAAC that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements and socio-economic goals. NITAAC’s online ordering system streamlines the acquisition process with automatic distribution, built-in FAR guidance and more.
With a $20 billion ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 Small Business allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements.
Learn more about the CIO-SP3 Small Business GWAC at the NITAAC website: http://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/it-contracts-cio-sp3-small.
NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business program benefits.
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, set-aside, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority" is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
GNSI's qualifications and proposal went through a comprehensive review process prior to award, which includes dimensions such as technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. Our innovative approach combined with our extensive experience and award-winning performance earned us a place on CIO-SP3 Small Business.
GNSI’s rates on the vehicle are already amongst the most cost competitive rates available. We can deliver services and solutions that are cost-effective, on time, and within budget.
- Contract # HHSN316201200142W
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything ITSM in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture, and the Federal Health Architecture.
- 0.75% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
- Prompt Payment Terms: 0% discount
- CIO-SP3 Small Business Statement of Work
- NITAAC Contract Guide
- NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business Award to GNSI
- NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business Conformed Contract
CIO-SP3 Small Business Rates
GNSI’s rates are available in these downloadable PDF files.
GNSI CIO-SP3 Small Business Program Manager
For more information, please contact:
Daniel Goldman, PhD, PMP
11820 Parklawn Dr, Suite 300
Rockville, MD 20852
For information on GNSI's CIO-SP3 Small Business vehicle, contact us at Ciosp3@gnsi.com.
GNSI was awarded the following task areas on the CIO-SP3 Small Business GWAC
IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
The objective of this task area is to support Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare by performing studies and analyses and providing operational, technical, and maintenance services for the systems, subsystems, and equipment, some of which interface with, and are extensions to, information systems throughout the federal government.
Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
The objective of this task area is to support Chief Information Officers (CIOs) in implementing laws, regulations, and polices and to facilitate evolving CIO practices.
The objective of this task area is to provide the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and IT services required to assume management and operations of government IT resources and IT business functions.
IT Operations and Maintenance
The objective of this task area is to support the operation and maintenance of IT systems, keeping IT systems viable with supported vendor releases or off-the-shelf applications software upgrades. Operations and maintenance on IT systems shall include all software and hardware associated with mainframes, client/server, web-based applications, and networking.
The objective of this task area is to support the development and deployment of integrated information systems, which includes the integration of technical components, information technology components, organizational components and documentation. Integration projects can support a wide range of agency functions. In the healthcare and research domain, medical imaging systems, patient management systems, clinical management systems, and laboratory management systems are often provided via integration of commercial components with existing infrastructure.
The objective of this task area is to support government services that are provided through digital, electronic means, creating a transparent interaction between government and citizens (G2C – government-to-citizens), government and business enterprises (G2B – government-to-business enterprises) and government interagency relationships (G2G - government-to-government).
The objective of this task area is to develop customized software applications, database applications, and other solutions not available in off-the-shelf modular software applications.